Saturday, March 20, 2010

Why I Play With Fabric!







WHY I PLAY WITH FABRIC
by SIERRA'S
QUILTING BEE Group
where we meet, share information, socialize, trade fabrics, quilt and just have some fun!
Some of our Quilters Share with you their thoughts on Fabric...

To remember my grandmother and not to forget the old traditions
Marie Isaak-Sprayberry
It's fun and inspiring
Kerri Wagner
I like to be creative - Design stuff
Donna Cox
I like finished stuff - Seeing what I can make
Karen Balen
It is relaxing and allows my creative juices to flow
Beth Larson
Because it doesn't talk back like kids do.
Kim
I like to keep the tradition of the pioneers on doing the old quilts
Brenda Anderson
Fabric is my vise, it goes with my everchanging personality. I am eclectic
Jaque Campbell
It's my Therapy!
Carrie Trussel
I love the feel and color of fabric. I also love puzzles & Quilting-piecing blocks is fabric puzzle
Kathryn Evans
Therapy!
Joan Ford
It is my quiet sanity time and I love what I can create. I don't feel to creative but I'm always amazed at the beautiful quilts I can put together.
Denise Aikele
I don't like to play in the snow
Mike Neuman
I play with fabric because it keeps my hand busy . I'm a person who can't sit still & calms my nervous energy
Jana Fouladpour
Fabric is my vise or fettish. I just love it!
Marie Blanco
I'm fascinated with color and patterns and the possibilities there!
Lynnette Evans
It feeds my soul and help keep me sane!