Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Meet Tristan-Bead shop Manager


Well, I am recently engaged!

I was born and raised in Burley, Idaho. I grew up on a farm and started changing water with my dad when i was just 6 months old. He strapped my car seat to the four wheeler. I love the summer so i can go fishing and camping. I love being outdoors. I love being with my family, friends and going on vacation. I am getting married on July 23rd and can't wait to go on my very first cruise to the Bahamas!

I love to craft because its FUN! I love to be creative and do projects that allow me to see my creativity at work. I love to be able to personalize my home by putting my crafty projects in it.

My favorite product in our store is THE SLICE! I love it because I love to scrapbook and it is the most amazing scrapbook tool. I love that it is tiny so it doesn't take up room. Its portable so i can take it to Burley to have scrapbook parties with my mom and sisters. The Slice is a MUST have in my book.