Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Meet Stephanie


My name is Stephanie Perrin. I have been married for almost 9 years and have 4 wonderful children. I have 2 boys and 2 girls. I grew up in california and lived there for 17 years and then we moved to Utah where I married my husband. My parents moved to Idaho about 2 years later and we stayed in Utah where my husband obtained his nursing degree. We decided to move closer to family so my children could get to know their grandparents 2 years ago and moved to pocatello ID. My husband is in graduate school for his Nurse Practitioner degree and I am going to ISU to start my general studies. You probably see my childrens faces around the store and in ads because my mom Renee', is the store manager.
I love to craft because I get to be creative. My mom is really really creative and I did not get that gene when I was born. I really have to work hard when it comes to crafting but I really do enjoy it and get really excited when I create something by myself. My favorite thing to make is my girls hair bows! I love seeing my girls faces when I'm done with them and my daughter saying "Look mom, I'm a Princess" and I made it myself and didn't pay 6.00 per bow! We have a great selection of ribbon and bow making supplies at Sierras that I LOVE!!

I really LOVE the cuddle material and so does my kids!! All of children sleep with a Hooogy monster and a wooogy blanky made from the cuddle fleece. My 4 month old baby has to have his cuddle blanket in order to sleep.
Catch Stephanie every other Saturday between 1 and 2 to learn how to make hair bows and make some for yourself.