Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Meet Alexa

I am a mother of 2 little boys. (Lander-2 yrs, Kellan 7 weeks). I have my Bachelors of Arts degree in Mass Communication with emphasis in Journalism. My fiance' and I decided while our children were still little that i would primarily stay home with them BUT i love my job at Sierra's because i get some time outside of the house in a very creative & fun environment. I worked as a Professional Photographer in Boise for 6 years before moving to Chubbuck. I Love photography, scrapbooking, reading, cooking, gardening and playing with my boys.

I love to craft for a few different reasons. #1- I make most of my decorations in my home (primarily my boys rooms) because its cheaper for me to do it and I'm picky and i want things exactly the way i want them. #2- Its relaxing and really the only "ME" time i get.

My favorite product in the store is kind of embarrassing BUT its modge podge. I use it on all sorts of projects, from a canvas with printed photos on it to a toy box with my sons name on it. Its pretty basic but i rely on it so much and i always LOVE my results!