Monday, November 16, 2009

Electric Yarn Ball Winder


New! New! New!

Convenient and Quick

Eliminate tedious hand winding

Easily wind hanks of yarn into center-pull skeins

Create flat bottom balls that stack neatly

Rewind messy partial skeins into tidy center pull skeins

Wind thin yarns together to create custom sizes or colors

Fully Automatic

Labor saving motor means less stress on arms, hand and wrists

Rheostat allows wind-rate to be adjusted as needed

Renee’ thinks this is one of the great new products on the market. I love that it will do the winding on my yarn! I find winding my yarn by hand is tiresome. I am so excited about this new winder!!


For those of you who love to knit & crochet (or maybe you would like to learn)

Join Linda and Renee’ this Thursday for YARN YOGA. We meet on the first and third Thursday’s of the month at 6 pm. It gives us a chance to learn new stitches or work on a project that you need to finish. Fun Social Hour with other stitchers!