Thursday, July 16, 2009

Zip Dry Glue


Jenn’s Favorite Glue 

As an avid scrapbooker I’ve found that the arsenal of glue, tape adhesive runners, refill and the like were taking over my craft space! I often used double stick tape for ribbon and glitter, craft glue for metal embellishments and semi-permanent adhesives to play with layouts until I was ready to adhere them permanently. This all changed of course when I started taking a card making class and a friend introduced me to ZIP DRY. Not only is it fast drying and permanent it’s easy to use and the 2 fl. Oz bottle lasted me and entire year and half! WOW! Amazing!

Zip dry does it all! Metal, ribbon, bits of fabric, glitter, and just about anything else you can dream up! It has been said that hot glue is the duct tape of the working woman, if that statement proves true with than zip dry is the hot glue of the scrapbooking world.

Stop by and pick up a bottle of it today.