Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Cluster Candy Recipe with Kim's Memory



All through my childhood years at Christmas, my mother made homemade chocolates. I would watch and help her as much as she would let me. This meant that I got to stay up late with her as she spent many nights making fondant and covering them in chocolate.
This year I finally got enough courage to attempt making moms homemade chocolates (with my moms help!!). They tasted wonderful and brought back warm sweet memories of my mother.

Kim




Wilton's Cluster Candy Recipe

This is as easy and delicious as candy making gets. Peanuts, coconut, raisins, mini Marshmallows, crisped rice cereal- All taste great mixed with melted candy.

Ingredients:
Candy melts Light Cocoa(as pictured above)
Your favorite Cluster ( peanuts, cashews, coconut, raisins, ect.)


Instructions:

Step 1- Melt candy melts according to the package. Mix your favorite cluster ingredients into the melted candy. (not more than 1 cup of ingredients for 1 cup of melted chocolate)

Step 2- Mix thoroughly so cluster ingredients are totally coated with candy.

Step 3- Drop mixture in 1 tablespoon portions on cookie sheet covered with waxed or parchment paper. Refrigerate until firm.

ENJOY!